Monday, November 14, 2016

"I have a serious hankering for In-n-Out.

(Final email from the mission field!!!!!!)

Yes, I will talk. (Meaning...talk in church on Nov. 27th. I asked him last week and he totally ignored me.) I want to talk about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Sorry, I forgot to respond to that question last week. I have a serious hankering for In-n-Out. (Guess that's where we'll be headed after the airport. Hope that's okay Olivia and Rachel.) 

We had several less-actives we've been working with come to church last week and we had three investigators in the primary program. I am in Scottsbluff right now, heading to the mission office soon. I had to send a package of extra stuff. By the way, Elder Campbell is training a new missionary. One of only eight missionaries this transfer! I am so proud of him!

See you soon!

Love,

Elder Andrew Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment