Monday, September 19, 2016

We Feed the Animals, Including the Tigers!!

Mother and Father,

   This week I am too sad. Elder M in my district is going home.So, I am going to finish first transfer training Elder Christianson along with Elder Campbell. It has been a wild one. I spent quite some time working with Elder M and counseling him in some problems. It has been a stressful one. I spent most of Saturday with him in the ER. We are spending preparation day with him. Sorry, I won't have much time to email. (That's okay, I'm glad he was able to help!)
  (Last week he said he was helping the zoo with their accreditation. I wondered what he did.) What we have done for the zoo is feed the animals, including the tigers, (WHAT??!!) and move gravel and mulch around. Our ward's missionary work is improving! We have got referrals coming in and miracles taking place. I also gave the musical number at zone meeting this week. I'm going to send some pictures. The zone leaders came to be with Elder M, so they are the additional missionaries in the pictures!

Love,

Elder Andrew Campbell




No comments:

Post a Comment