Monday, February 29, 2016

Laramie, Wyoming....Here Comes Elder Andrew Campbell!!

(Elder Campbell is getting transferred and he's NOT going to be in Colorado!! He's headed to WYOMING!!)

Mother and Father,

   Well, this Sunday we had an awesome lesson with our favorite fmily. Jason, Jason, and Amy are on date to be baptized on April 5th, and Alex is thinking about it. We taught them the Plan of Salvation, which was happily accepted. There were some tears when I told them I was leaving. I'm just sad I will miss the baptism. (I'm sad too!!) Alas, we go where we are sent.
   So yes, I am getting transferred. I will be going to the Ridge View Ward in Laramie, Wyoming. My companion will be Elder Navarro. I have really enjoyed Saddleback, and I will really miss it. It looks like I'm going to be in a really big area again. I think I have gotten used to being so close to everything.
   Dani was out of commission this week after surgery. Hopefully the missionaries get in this week. I haven't been able to read most of your articles because I can only view lds.org and Mormon.org on my iPad. Plus, to use a computer to view unapproved websites like deseretnews would be disobedient. I appreciate the thought though! (They were just about his new mission president and a talk given by Pres. Hinckley from 1995.....it's not like I'm sending him scandalous things!!)
   Thanks for doing my FAFSA! I was reminded this week that there are a lot of big decisions to be made after my mission; I got scared. College? Employment? Marriage?!?!? That is the most frightening of all of them. I am going to choose to not think about it. (Please don't think about them!! You are scaring me!!)
   I really don't know what else to report on. It was a really slow week. Not so good as far as key indicators go. I really need to get back to cleaning and packing. I love you all so much.

Love again,

Elder Andrew Campbell

I forgot! We had a luau type event. Here is a picture of Elder Pember
and I with excellent missionaries and good friends Elder Domnikov and
Elder Saunders. And I'm also attaching a picture from a family in Colorado who sent it to me on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment